All portable air conditioning units either need a power source or ice and water to cool the ambient air and in most cases that is a problem when you are camping or in the outdoors.
Then there is the ZeroBreeze, the ultimate portable air conditioner. This battery operated, rotary air conditioner has raised the standard to a new level and there is nothing on the market that comes even close to it.
Functions of the 12v Air Conditioner:
The team at ZeroBreeze started developing the unit two years ago after a campaign was started on Indiegogo. It did not take long to get the funds to start developing this amazing unit ($1.2 million was raised).
· First off, it is a battery-operated unit that only draws 120-150 watts max.It uses a 64 cell 18650 lithium-ion battery, that is the same type of battery that Tesla uses. All other portable air conditioners are either 12v DC or AC powered, which makes it problematic when you are outdoors. It can also be plugged into a power source for continual use. The battery takes between 3-5 hours to be fully charged and will run the air conditioner for 5 hours (3.5 hours on the max setting).
· It is a 1100 BTU/H rotary air conditioner. Other portable units are either evaporative coolers or they need ice to cool down the air. A rotary unit compresses the ambient air and cools it when the gas is released. They are powerful, lightweight and quiet and they are commonly used around a household (think fridges).
If that is not groundbreaking enough here is the cool stuff:
· It’s got a built-in high quality 3W Bluetooth speaker to listen to your favorite songs.
· It has a built-in LED 250lm night-light, to light up your tent.
· It has 2 USB ports (5v,1A)to charge your phone or tablet when you are low on power.
Not only is it a lightweight unit (it weighs only 14 lbs), but it is powerful enough to cool a 50 square foot room to 44 deg F. There are 3 different fan speed settings, so it makes it ideal for camping, boating, dorm rooms, pet coolers or a thousand other uses.
Have a look at this video:
The ZeroBreeze is a revolution in the portable air conditioning market and it is going to make all other units obsolete. It’s the first portable rotary air conditioner and with all the loaded features it’s going to be the ultimate in outdoor cooling.
Backers of the project recently started receiving their units and it will be for sale to the general public in the next couple of months and expected retail will be around $600 per unit.